Court tomorrow...

Moderator: ACOT Employee

MimaScraps/Lori
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 1153

Court tomorrow...

Post by MimaScraps/Lori »

I should be sleeping but can't. I will try to summarize to make this brief, but I do need your prayers for our family (dh's side).

My FIL, who passed away August 17, left a large house, land, autos, annuities, etc., etc.

After Mike's mom died, he married a lady with grown kids. This lady died about 7 yrs ago. Her children (ALL GROWN) did not inherit anything from her bc they have not been good kids--drugs, thefts, etc. She left an insurance annuity in my husband and his brother's names! One of her dd's began calling FIL in 2008 and soon was here living with him. He told us she needed help and she would take care of shopping, cleaning, etc. (He did NOT want to live away from his home.; we offered...)

Long story short--in the last few months he changed his will, named her as executor, donated his house to her... No, there was no romance.

He's had dementia which progressed...then he passed away.

Our court date is tomorrow and I might have to testify about conversations she and I had--she told me she needed money to pay back child support or would go to jail; she told me she wanted to get custody of her gs (both of his parents are in prison) but told him he had to wait "until her mission was accomplished" she told me that she was addicted to crack when she first moved here; she told me that she decided whether or not my FIL received medications....

I need your prayers.
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

Return to “Prayer Talk”