Lauren Graham Fans

A place to talk about books! [Public]

Moderator: scrapperqueen

croppinmama
Cherry Cola
Gallery: -2

Lauren Graham Fans

Post by croppinmama »

Lauren Graham has a new book coming out titled Someday, Someday, Maybe. It is coming out April 30th. It is a semi-autobiographical novel about a struggling actress in NYC in mid-90s who waits tables as she hopes for a big break. I'm a huge fan of hers and I can't wait to read it. I'm going on a cruise May 3rd so this will be the perfect book to read on the ship.
Morris4
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 26

Re: Lauren Graham Fans

Post by Morris4 »

I didn't know she had a book coming out!
Thanks for sharing this!
----------------------------

Blog: http://myordinarylifemorrisway.blogspot.com/
sdwhru
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 358

Post by sdwhru »

Cool, I just love her!!!
lmcgill
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 118

Post by lmcgill »

Thanks for the info! I am a fan, too!
killarney_rose
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 356

Post by killarney_rose »

I've not read any of her books. I think my daughter has and will pass along. I rather scrap then read it seems.
mel79
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 49

Post by mel79 »

When I saw her name I thought is that the woman out of Parenthood and it was. I didn't know she writes.
croppinmama
Cherry Cola

Post by croppinmama »

This is her first book. She's an avid reader and her library in her house is huge. I hope the book is good and she writes more. I just loved her on Gilmore Girls. I like her on Parenthood but she's not as comical on that show. Probably because that is a more serious show. Wish I saw her on broadway a few years ago. She did the play Guys and Dolls.
croppinmama
Cherry Cola

Post by croppinmama »

I forgot about this post. I started reading her book but couldn't get into it. My oldest daughter loved it and kept the book. I don't like books where the author is a "chatter". I need to get to the point fairly soon, at least by the middle of the book. I just felt I was never going to get to the plot so I stopped reading it. The book received good reviews, but I was distracted by all the chatter.

Return to “Book Nook”